RSS

Me

I'm so expressive. I will show the face when I'm angry, sad, or happy directly. I often use my social media to express it.
I'm also a sensitive person, but I can forgive everyone easily, I'm not a grude person, but I have no tolerance with betrayal. I've ever been thieved, lied, leaved, and I've fix with that but when someone betrays me, I'm sorry.. I never forgive a betrayer.
I'm a moody person, somehow I can really angry bcs of little thing, when my mood is not in a good condition. Somehow this moody cdt, become the power of my writing, i often write my feeling in to short story or poem.
I'm a feminist that not really feminist 😂 i dnt like to become the object of men pleasure, but i like to be treated by them wkwk. Actually not only men, i also like to be treated by women wkwk.
I also a career woman, who has no career 😂😂😂 career woman wannabe 😂😂😊😊
So I will not look for a man who wants me to stay at home and legalize his domination through marriage institution. I'm looking for a man who become my partner life, besides me, because become full independent woman is so exhausted wkwk.
That's all from me, even if I know it's important, thank you 😁😁😁

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments

Liariteteh. Powered by Blogger.